Seventh Generation Midwives of Toronto keeps a small library onsite, for clients, family and friends. We also recommend the following basic resources:
- OMama: trusted information from eHealth Ontario, and Born Ontario.
- Sunnybrook Hospital: Centre for Resources and Information: Birth, Babies & Beyond.
- Student Involvement in Midwifery Care.
- Diet Record For tracking food choices. This can inform a conversation with your midwife regarding diet during your pregnancy.
- The Questionnaire and Birth Plan is used to let your midwives know more about your experiences and wishes for your care and your birth.
- Perineal Massage
- The Pain Medications Preference Scale is used to explore how you feel about pain and medication.
- Birth Supplies List